Kohler Middle School
Kohler Middle School, grades 6-8, serves the unique needs and characteristics of the young adolescent. Physical, physiological, intellectual, social, moral and ethical needs are addressed.
Kohler Middle School provides:
• Dedicated, innovative, responsive and energetic teachers and staff
• Consistent scores above the state and district average on student state assessments
• Daily collaboration between teachers to individualize instruction
• A daily advisory period designated to further enhance each student's character development through discussion of issues surrounding peer and family relationships, individual decision making, and responsibility to the school and larger community
• Intervention and enrichment experiences daily
• Extra curricular activities (which vary by grade level) including Pep Band, Battle of the Books, Chess Club, Musical, Forensics, Geography Bee, Math Team, National History Day, Project Citizen, Science Fair, athletics and Student Council
• Integration of real-world experiences within the educational program. Including field trips, guest speakers, and special programming.