School Accountability and Educational Options Notice
School Accountability and Educational Options Notice (Act 55):
According to State Statute, the Kohler School District is required to notify parents of the educational options available to children who reside in the resident school district. This statute also requires notification of the school’s accountability report. Currently, the Department of Public Instruction is prohibited from publishing an accountability report for the 2014-15 school year. As such, the Kohler School District will reference our most recent accountability report and current listing of educational options.
Our report cards can be located at the following link: https://apps2.dpi.wi.gov/reportcards/ or by searching “school report card” on the Department of Public Instruction website. In addition, our website http://www.kohlerpublicschools.org/ contains links to this information under Kohler Highlights.
Educational Opportunities and resource links available to Kohler resident students include:
· Kohler School District- http://www.kohlerpublicschools.org/
· Department of Public Instruction - http://dpi.wi.gov/
· State Virtual Schools including those listed at: https://sms.dpi.wi.gov/charter-schools/virtual
· Full-time open enrollment - https://dpi.wi.gov/open-enrollment
· Part-time Open Enrollment - https://dpi.wi.gov/open-enrollment/ptoe
· Early College Credit Program - https://dpi.wi.gov/dual-enrollment/eccp
· Home-based private education - http://sms.dpi.wi.gov/sms_homeb