KOHLER ACTIVITIES REGISTRATION
Participating in Blue Bomber interscholastic Athletics & Activities is a great way to get involved.
HIGH SCHOOL & MIDDLE SCHOOL ACTIVITIES REGISTRATION IS DONE ONLINE
You will need to be able to scan or take a photo and upload the signed physical form.
Requirements for clearing students for athletic participation are:
- PHYSICAL (form can be found & printed from the home page of the Activities Registration site) - A physical exam is valid for the 2020-21 school year if it took place on or after April 1, 2019. The physical exam date and medical provider's signature need to be on the card. If the physical exam took place prior to April 1, 2019, the student will need a new physical for the 2020-21 school year.
- COMPLETE ACTIVITIES REGISTRATION - You will create a family account and then register. The only paper component of the process is the uploading of a current physical card.
- FEE - $45 per sport / $135 cap per student per year / $338 cap per family per year. All payments should be made on e-Funds.
Fees that are owed can be viewed by logging into Family Access or e-Funds.
FALL SPORTS: Fees will be assigned to students and will be visible in Family Access and e-Funds starting Aug.16. Payment is DUE by Sept. 1
ALL OTHER SPORTS/ACTIVITIES: Fees will be assigned to students and will be visible in Family Access and e-Funds on the 1st Day of Practice. Payment is due 1 week following the start of practice.
Coaches will be given a list of cleared athletes 2 days before the 1st practice. Please make sure that you allow enough time for the office to review your registration.
FOREIGN EXCHANGE / INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
- Before any foreign exchange student can practice and/or compete, he/she must have a physical exam completed by a licensed physician or APNP in the United States.
- Once officially enrolled, the Athletic Office will complete the Application for Eligibility on Behalf of Foreign Exchange Student and submit it to the WIAA for approval. Approval must be granted by the WIAA prior to the foreign exchange student practicing in practices.
- For any transfer student who is new to Kohler for the given year, he/she must have their eligibility approved by the WIAA prior to practicing or competing.
- Complete Residence/Transfer Waiver Request Checklist and submit it to the WIAA.
- WIAA TRANSFER RULES AND WAIVERS QUICK FACTS
19 YEAR-OLD STUDENT
- Any student shall be ineligible for interscholastic competition if he/she reaches his/her 19th birthday before August 1 of any given school year.