Board of Education
Board of Education members are community volunteers who give of their time and expertise for the good of the students and the school district. Since these elected positions are voluntary, no payment for their services is given.
School Board Members
Each member is an elected official who serves a three year term of office or is appointed when a vacant seat occurs. School Board elections are held in the spring of each calendar year.
- Steve Cassady, President Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chad Hamilton, Vice President Email: email@example.com
- Sharon Reilly, Treasurer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meredith Behler, Clerk Email: email@example.com
- John Horneck, Member at Large Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular Board and Committee Meetings
Kohler School District holds its monthly regular board meetings on the 2nd Monday of the month at 5:30 pm in the Kohler Public Library, 333 Upper Road, Kohler Wisconsin. Committee of the Whole meets in the Kohler Public Library on the 4th Monday of the month at 5:30 pm.
Public comments and suggestions are welcome at the board meetings. Please limit comments to three minutes or less. Personal criticism of district employees or the board of education members is out of order.