KOHLER PARTICIPATION FORMS & REQUIRMENTS
Participating in Blue Bomber interscholastic Athletics & Activities is a great way to get involved.
- Registration for each sport begins two weeks prior to the sport beginning.
- Forms need to be picked up in the main office during regular office hours.
The following SIX (6) items listed below are REQUIRED and must be turned into the Kohler main office prior to participating in the first practice.
This is the original up to date Green Physical Card. This must bear the signature or signature stamp of a physician, or the stamp of the clinic the physician is associated with or the signature of a Physician's Assistand (PA) or Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber (APNP). A physical examination taken April 1 and thereafter is valid for the following two school years; a physical examination taken before April 1 is valid only for the remainder of that school year and following year.
(2) Emergency Procedure Card (card is only available in the office)
This card includes information such as emergency contact numbers, allergy information, family doctor, etc. which is used when the parent(s)/guardian(s) are not in attendance.
As a result of athletic participation, medical treatment may be necessary. This form gives consent to the Licensed Athletic Trainers from Prevea Health to evaluate, treat any injuries and activate emergency care as indicated within their scope of practice.
This form needs to be signed by both the parent & the athlete. By signing the form you are stating that you understand the importance of recognizing and responding to the signs, sympotoms, and behaviors of a concussion or head injury.
(5) Activities Code
(form is found on the last page of the BOMMBER PRICE CODE OF CONDUCT)
This form needs to be signed by both the parent & the athlete. By signing the form you are stating that you will comply with the Bomber Pride Code of Conduct that outlines expected behavior and consequences with extra-curricular activities.
(6) Activity Fee
$45 per sport / activity
$135 cap per student per school year
$338 cap per family per school year
FOREIGN EXCHANGE / INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
- Before any foreign exchange student can practice and/or compete, he/she must have a physical exam completed by a licensed physician or APNP in the United States.
- Must complete Application for Eligibility on Behalf of Foreign Exchange Student and submit to WIAA for approval prior to foreign exchange student practicing or competing.
- For any transfer student who is new to Kohler for the given year, he/she must have their eligibility approved by the WIAA prior to practicing or competing.
- Complete Residence/Transfer Waiver Request Checklist and submit it to the WIAA.
- WIAA TRANSFER RULES AND WAIVERS QUICK FACTS
19 YEAR-OLD STUDENT
- Any student shall be ineligible for interscholastic competition if he/she reaches his/her 19th birthday before August 1 of any given school year.